Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Back to Nature for the Holidays



With all of the holiday gatherings approaching who has time to search the isles for the "perfect" crackers? I don't, which is why I'm happy to have discovered Back to Nature's crackers on one of my many trips to Whole Foods. In an attempt to stock up on holiday necessities I took a stroll through the cracker isle, just to see if there were any on sale that I could stock up on. I found the Back to Nature varieties on sale and there was an additional coupon in the store's flyer so I thought, what the heck, they're organic and they look really good. I purchased a couple of boxes and let me tell you, I scored big time! They were delicious and priced right.

And if that's not enough, they are organic and contain no artificial flavors or preservatives, which is probably why the taste so great. So far I've tried the Stoneground Wheat, Flax Flatbread and White Cheddar Flax varieties of the crackers and all of them are delish. They also make pasta dishes, granolas, juices, nuts and trail mixes which I am anxious to try. For a list of where you can purchase Back to Nature products visit: http://www.backtonaturefoods.com/Where-to-buy.aspx

While I'm making suggestions, Paper Mart is a great place to stock up on all of your holiday gift giving accessories. I have used them for years to purchase packaging and promotional supplies. Throughout the years they have expanded their holiday gift wrapping line to include everything from baskets, boxes and tissue to ribbon, bags and food containers. They are extremely affordable and very responsive with questions and deliveries. There are minimum qualities on some items, but if you're creative you can find uses for left over items throughout the year. Best of all you can relax, kick your feet up after all that shopping and order all your supplies online and have them delivered in a matter of days. Visit them at: http://www.papermart.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment