Monday, December 14, 2009

Free gift tags for your holiday goodies


Happy Holidays! I've officially started my holiday baking! This year I had planned on going with natural colors for my gift & goodie wrapping, but I had no luck finding kraft colored boxes in small quantities so I settled for an old fashioned red & white color scheme. Since a lot of my gifts this year will be homemade, I thought I should spruce them up a little.I designed my "Homemade By" labels, which I'll print on white cardstock and adhere with double stick tape or with a simple hole punch and ribbon.

Since a lot of people will be giving homemade gifts this year I thought I'd go ahead and whip up a couple of tags in non-traditional colors. I've uploaded the files to my website and they are available for you to download for personal use at: http://www.anisegraphics.com/FreeStuff/. The files are named according to the pictures above, RedHomemade.pdf, BlueHomemade.pdf and PurpleHomemade.pdf. They are set up to print 9 per page. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment