Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pentel...do tell













In the midst of packing up my work materials for my trip to San Diego I noticed that the pencil leads in my Pentel Twist-Erase mechanical pencils needed to be replaced. I quickly reloaded the lead and the eraser tips since those were pretty much wiped out as well.

It was while I was replenishing them that I realized I've had these same two mechanical pencils for about 5 years. Of course, it is only with intense safeguarding over the years that I still have them. Many co-workers  throughout the years had tried to waltz off them, but I was quick to retrieve my coveted pencils.

I was taken with the Pentel Twist-Erase mechanical pencils from the moment I used my first one. Not only is the grip oh so soft and comfortable but it is latex-free. It is so easy to refill the lead and let's not forget the refillable eraser. I can't tell you how many refillable pencils I'd tried prior to the Pentel that didn't have eraser refills. As if we need to add more to the landfills.

The Pentel Twist-Erase mechanical pencils range anywhere from $3.54-$5.25 depending on where you purchase them. I purchased mine in a two pack at Staples. To read more about Pentel's Twist-Erase or to purchase visit:
http://www.pentel.com/catalog_product.php?id=719

I was excited to see how many more colors are available now. Of course, I'm hoping I won't need to purchase new ones for at least another five years!

No comments:

Post a Comment